Om krim kalikayai namah
Om krim kalikayai namah
Usually maha mantra are refferring to mantra like panchakshari mantra for Lord
Shiva and Hare Krishna mantra of gaudiyas parampara. The bija mantra or Kali
Maa is kreem. Pronounced kareeng or krim according to the tradition lineage it
originates and bija mantra are given during guru upadesha during diksha
The Kali mantra are many like ;
1) om hrim srim parameswari kalike svaha
2) om krim kalkayai namah
3) om krim kalyai namah
4) om krim krim krim hum hum hrim hrim daksina kalika krim krim krim hum hum hrim hrim svaha
All the the recitation for japa depends on what form kali do you worship . The
mantra japa goes according to the mantra dhyana ( meditation form). Please ask
you guru with what form of Kali does the recitation of krim takes
Maha Kali is said to be the fiercest form of Durga, but that does not mean it brings ill fate to people. It stands for ending evil in our lives, just like the demons that even Lord Shiva or Vishnu could not eliminate. Goddess Durga was created with the intention of achieving the unachievable and therefore was able to eliminate them and protect the Hawans and Yajnas of the Rishi Munees.
This is why it is also known as Shakti – because it has the power to protect and create a safeguard around your life.
It is difficult to realize happiness these days because problems often plague people’s lives in one form or another. In such a scenario, you need to be firm and place your faith in the Maha Kali Mantra, that it will help you to eliminate all the problems in your life as quickly as possible.
Recite The Maha Kali Mantra
This is the main Mantra that you should recite. It can be made more powerful by adding a Beej Mantra in front of it. Whenever you recite this Mantra, articulate and enunciate as carefully as possible, as mispronunciations will harm you.
ॐ क्रीं कालिकायै नमः
Om krim kalikayai namah
I bow my head to the Goddess Kali
There Are Different Ways In Which The Maha Kali Mantra Can Solve The Problems In Your Life
- The Maha Kali Mantra fills you with strength and courage, which makes you more powerful than the problems you face and helps you to solve them quickly. Whether it is your landlord who dominates you, or your husband/wife who never listens to you, this Mantra is a way of helping you to fix these situations.
- It gives you energy like a Bourn vita in milk and makes your life more radiant. You develop a more positive spirit towards life, and thus you will become happier each day and even make others happy, which makes your life more prosperous.
- Like Maha Kali killed the demons that even Lord Shiva could not, the Maha Kali Mantra makes you achieve the impossible – this can be anything from attaining a good financial position and removing all debts, to finding the love of your life or achieving success in all that you try.
- Legend has it that regular chanting of the Mantra can make a woman give birth who earlier was childless. Thus, it can bring happiness to the lives of couples who have always felt incomplete in their life without a child.
- This Mantra is also said to bring focus and concentration to children who are students and can allow them to achieve good marks in their studies. In the process, the Mantra will help to sharpen their mind and make them more intelligent, allowing them to resolve their problems in their studies quickly.
- It brings stability to life and helps people to decide what is right and wrong in their lives, thus helping them to always make good decisions.
- The Maha Kali Mantra makes the women of today stronger, and will help her to achieve her goals despite all the odds women face in a patriarchal society where men are often dominating. It gives them strength to manage multiple tasks both at home and in the office. Also, it provides them with the stamina to do the best they can in all areas of life.
- The Mantra will helps to find a good match for matrimonial purposes when you are looking for a life partner for yourself. By chanting this Mantra and having faith in its power, it will ensure that the partner you meet has all the qualities that you have been looking for to have a happy life with them.
- The Mantra also wards away the bad eye and any evil that can harm you and stop your growth in life. So, it is like a protective covering over your life.
- It keeps you in good health and prevents any health problems from coming to you.
This Mantra will bless you with strength and power, and fill you up with positive energy. You can use this Mantra to feel different, powerful and energetic. Shakti (energy) is given an exalted place in our scriptures. Most of the time, it is calm and gentle, but it can turn aggressive when needed.